Sunday, August 22, 2010

Aphrodisiac Part I

Note: This is the first erotica piece that I wrote, back in June 2008. This is the piece that started it all. Enjoy.




Tired and frustrated from a long workday, I open the front door and the smell of vanilla candles assaults my senses. I smile. Hundreds of rose petals trail the hallway and creep up the dark mahogany stairwell. I follow. As I walk down the hall to our bedroom I hear the sweet and sensual sounds of soft jazz. My favorite. I open the French doors leading to our bedroom and find more rose petals, chocolate fondue, and red wine. Sensual sigh.


"Come inside mami," I hear you say from the bathroom. I respond.


You remove my clothing piece by piece, taking your time, massaging me slowly. I shudder. I step inside, the water calming and warm. How wonderful. You turn off the lights and fill two glasses with red wine. Excitement builds. You step inside, hand me a glass, and we toast to our love. It's forever. Slowly, you bathe my body and make me feel special. How lovely. You carry me into the bedroom, kissing me everywhere. I'm lucky. As I lie on my back, you wipe me down, your hands traveling places and affecting nerves I never knew existed. I moan.


You reach over and grab a bottle of scented oil. Coconut, the scent of passion. Heart accelerates. You teasingly poor it over my body: my milk chocolate B-cup breasts, my toned stomach, my thighs, my feet. Can't wait. You start at my toes, sucking them slowly, sending signals from my toes to my brain, making my nerves jump in that special way. I'm impressed.


As you move up my body, paying special attention to my breasts, sucking as if you're an infant, yearning to taste the mother's milk for the first time. I moan. You, my caramel, Spanish lover, kiss me. My forehead. 
You kiss me again. My eyes.
And again. My nose.
And again. My mouth. 
And again. My ear. 
And again.My neck. 


Oh, how you make a trail from my lips to my navel with soft kisses. Melt me.
You hand me a rose. "For you," you say. "You are as soft and beautiful as a rose." I smile.
You walk to the door. I'm confused. 
"No worries, mami," you say as if you can read my mind. "I'll be back." I'm glad.


As I lie waiting for you, my caramel lover, I think about how my bad day is like the transformation of a caterpillar to a butterfly. How beautiful. You come back with a bowl of ice cream. Mint chocolate chip. My favorite. As you sit on the bed, you take a spoonful and feed it to me. Your queen. I savor the rich and creamy taste. So good. You get more, placing the spoonful inside your mouth before bending over and kissing me, the icy coldness a definite contrast to our body heat. Opposites attract.


Oh, how I long to have you inside me. How I yearn to feel your masculinity meet my femininity and we become one, the Ultimate Entity.


You poor warm chocolate on my breasts and watch as it travels down my stomach to my womanhood. Can't wait. Slowly, you lick here, suck there, nibble elsewhere. Talented man. Down you travel to the abyss that is me, reaching the end of the chocolate river. I sigh.


"Como te quiero yo a ti," you whisper softly. Lovely accent.


Slowly, teasingly, and so damn appeasingly, you savor my womanhood. I shudder. Oh, how it feels to have you there tasting the mix of me and warm chocolate. Damn good. I run my fingers through your hair, rub my hands over your body, touching you. Anywhere. Everywhere. When you come back up, I slowly raise my head to devour your kisses mixed with my juices. Delicious flavor.


"Tu eres la estrella, mi corazon," you tell me as you tease my body so slowly, so carefully I want to scream. Enter now.


My wish is granted and as you stroke and we create a rhythm so filled with love, my heart accelerates and my eyes tear. Real love. My caramel lover kisses my tears away as he pumps, and whispers Spanish sweet nothings into my ear. Te quiero. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment