Friday, August 6, 2010

Feelings

A white shirt. A red rose. Bottles of wine. 
Why am I feeling this way?
I don't even know what I'm feeling. 
His sweat pleases me.
I want to capture it, place it in solitary confinement.
Marry his essence and make love to his taste.
Hair. Tangled sheets. Feelings.
Fuck. Why do I feel this way?
He moves me across time and parallel universes.
Mesmerized by carnal hunger.
Sip. Taste. Swallow.
How could he bring me these feelings?
Cross legs. Pleasure sensations. Tighter.
I remember when I could feel him from far away
and my yoni would pulsate.
I couldn't help myself and I chose to be submissive.
Tick. Tock. Clock.
Is he feeling the same way?
Does he crave to join two into one?
Captivate my love, steal my soul.
So I can exhale, breathe, and become us. 

2 comments:

Donusho said...

wow, you've just proves that poetry doesnt have to be long and drawn out to make a powerful impact!!Fantastic.

Goddess Lala said...

Thanks so much. This is actually one of my favorites. I can't believe it's almost a year old.

Post a Comment