Thursday, August 5, 2010

Release

NOTE: It's not flat out erotica, but something I dabbled with for a moment while taking a writing break from another piece I was working on. Enjoy. 

i ponder past thoughts of us
exploring
taking 
receiving
they do nothing for me now
toes don't curl
breath staccato not
empty
empty
empty
are your words now and even then
though i declined to listen
those sweet nothings were 
just that indeed
stupid
love 
lust
good for me i thought
bad to me you were
erotic spoke and i obeyed
sense of common i ignored
freedom
from 
you

1 comments:

Donusho said...

Short, thoughtful and sweet!! I liked how you used 'empty' three times to indicate that each one has a different meaning and the content really made me think about growing apart from someone and choosing to ignore your inner thoughts or feelings you have towards them.
Donusho.

Post a Comment